About Us  


Study in Australia

Visas | Skilled | Family & Partner | Student| Business | Regional | Visitor

Student Visas (Subclass 500)

Granger Australia can help you with all your student visa requirements. Australian student Visas will only be granted to students if your course is CRICOS registered on a full time basis.

If you intend to study for 3 months or more, you will need to apply for a student visa. If you intend to study a longer course, you must apply for a student visa and pay compulsory medical insurance (OSHC).


Advantages to studying in Australia include:

  • you will have access to Australia's subsidised student health cover;
  • you will be allowed to study for longer
  • work part time- up to 20 hours per week.

We can apply for your student visa as soon as we receive a letter of offer or electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for your full time course of study.

Certain documents and information will be required before Australia will issue you a visa. Granger Australia will give you all the advice necessary about how to apply for your visa.

What you need to apply?

In order to receive a student visa you will be required to submit the following:

  • Letter of Offer
  • Valid passport
  • Letter of Confirmation of Enrolment from the school, college or university
  • Medical report showing your good health
  • Proof of having paid Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for Australia

In addition, there are other levels of criteria and supporting documents that may be needed. However these change according to the Assessment Level you and the education provider are assessed against. 

We advise you on the most effective course of action to meet your short and long term goals. Contact us to make an appointment ph: + 61 (2) 9389 8610 or complete our online enquiry form


East Tower, Suite 405, Level 4, 9-13 Bronte Rd. Bondi Junction NSW 2022
info@grangeraustralia.com.au  |  Phone: +61 2 9389 8610  |  Fax: +61 2 8569 2383
© Granger Australia Pty Ltd.  All rights reserved.