About Us  


Find the right visa for you

Visas | Skilled | Family & Partner | Student | Business | Regional | Visitor

Migration to Australia

To immigrate to Australia and become an Australian Permanent Resident, you will need to apply for and be issued an Australian Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa.

There are various programs under which you may qualify for Australian immigration, but it's important to identify the best one for your particular situation.

Skilled Sponsorship

Family & Partner

Student Visas

Business Visas

Regional Sponsorship

Visitor Visas

Skilled Occupation List (SOL) is a list of occupations which are currently acceptable for immigration to Australia. Australian immigration regularly updates the SOL to reflect changes in the Australian Labor Market and current demand for occupations in the country. Skilled Occupation List

If you are interested in discussing any visa options further, contact us to arrange a consultation today + 61 (2) 9389 8610 or email us info@grangeraustralia.com.au

East Tower, Suite 405, Level 4, 9-13 Bronte Rd. Bondi Junction NSW 2022
info@grangeraustralia.com.au  |  Phone: +61 2 9389 8610  |  Fax: +61 2 8569 2383
© Granger Australia Pty Ltd.  All rights reserved.