About Us  


World-class education & opportunities for an unlimited future

Education | Universities & Higher Education | English Language | Vocational | Professional Year

Why study in Australia?

There are many benefits for international students choosing studying in Australia. Over 400,000 international students per year study at all levels of education in Australia. From primary and secondary school, to vocational education and training (VET), from English language courses to higher education (including universities).

  • Australia is considered a leading global educator for international students and is well known for its quality, innovation and diversity.
  • Australia currently has the third largest number of international student enrolments after the USA and UK.
  • Australia is a very safe country and accepting of all religions. 
  • Cost effective quality education and low cost fees and living expenses are much lower compared to the USA and the UK.
  • Students are highly sought after by Australian and international employers upon graduation.
  • The freedom, beaches, environment, multicultural cities and communities make Australia an education leader worldwide.

Using Granger Australia as your education provider ensures that you are aware of the several options available to many graduates to apply for permanent residency and or migration to Australia.

Student Visas (Subclass 500)

Granger Australia can help you with all your student visa requirements. Australian student Visas will only be granted to students if your course is registered, or is part of a registered course, on a full time basis.

If you intend to study for 3 months or more, you will need to apply for a student visa. If you intend to study a longer course, you must apply for a student visa and pay compulsory medical insurance (OSHC).

    Students from some countries will need to obtain a Pre-Visa Assessment (PVA) before confirmation of enrolment.

Advantages to studying in Australia include:

  • you will have access to Australia's subsidised student health cover;
  • you will be allowed to study for longer
  • work part time- up to 20 hours per week.

We can apply for your student visa as soon as we receive a letter of offer or electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for your full time course of study.

Certain documents and information will be required before Australia will issue you a visa. Granger Australia will give you all the advice necessary about how to apply for your visa.

What you need to apply?

In order to receive a student visa you will be required to submit the following:

  • Letter of Offer
  • Valid passport
  • Letter of Confirmation of Enrolment from the school, college or university
  • Medical report showing your good health
  • Proof of having paid Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for Australia

In addition, there are other levels of criteria and supporting documents that may be needed. However these change according to the Assessment level you are assessed against and the subclass of visa you are applying for.

We advise you on the most effective course of action to meet your short and long term goals. Contact us to make an appointment ph: 02 9389 8610 or info@grangeraustralia.com.au

East Tower, Suite 405, Level 4, 9-13 Bronte Rd. Bondi Junction NSW 2022
info@grangeraustralia.com.au  |  Phone: +61 2 9389 8610  |  Fax: +61 2 8569 2383
© Granger Australia Pty Ltd.  All rights reserved.