About Us  


World-class education & opportunities for an unlimited future

Education | Universities & Higher Education | English Language | Vocational | Professional Year

General English

General English classes are designed to improve your overall English skills.

English for Academic Purposes (EAP)

EAP is a university and TAFE preparation course designed for students with advanced levels of English.

IELTS preparation

Prepare for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)    Cambridge exam preparation

Develop the reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills necessary to take the Cambridge First Certificate exam.

English for Business

English for Business is designed to improve business vocabulary, knowledge of business and general English language proficiency.

Visa Subclass 500 (ELICOS Stream)

This visa is for international students who want to study English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) in Australia.

It applies to stand-alone English languages courses that lead to a certificate I, II, III or IV course that result in no formal Australian award.

If you are studying ELICOS as a pre-requisite to another course, you must apply for the visa appropriate to your main course of study. If you are studying several courses, the main course is the higher level course.

You must have been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia before you apply for this visa.

This visa is for:

  • applying for your first student visa
  • applying for a subsequent student visa
  • applying to join a family member who is already on a student visa in Australia.

If you are applying in Australia for this visa, you must either be the current holder of a qualifying visa or have held a certain visa no more than 28 days prior to lodging your application.

With this visa allows:

  • You to study in Australia
  • eligible dependent family members can join you in Australia
  • work up to 40 hours per fortnight (after course commences) while your course is in session
  • unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks
  • family members can work up to 40 hours per (after course commences) in Australia
  • partners can study in Australia for up to three months. Partners must apply for their own visa if the study is longer than 3 months. The application can be made in Australia.

Your assessment level is determined by your nationality and education provider


East Tower, Suite 405, Level 4, 9-13 Bronte Rd. Bondi Junction NSW 2022
info@grangeraustralia.com.au  |  Phone: +61 2 9389 8610  |  Fax: +61 2 8569 2383
© Granger Australia Pty Ltd.  All rights reserved.